...because whether you have 15 minutes or an hour and 15 minutes...creating yummy meals for ones you love can be simple...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!


Are you even still there????

Okay, well, I am too!!

But life has an incredible way of "filling up"

And "blogging" just NEVER seems to make it onto my "list"

sorry, but it's true!

i AM very busy enjoying this time that I am blessed to have...AT HOME!!

When life (and friends) are SO busy surviving life and all the back and forth, to and fro

We are here...at home...and L.O.V.I.N.G. I.T.!!!

So, when I find the moment, I WILL post on how to make a little PJ bag,

but for now, I'll leave you with this - the PERFECT addition to ANY Fall dinner:

Homemade Noodles

1 egg per person...1/2 a cup of flour per egg! and then some salt...of course:)

example: if you're expecting 4 people for dinner then you'd use 4 eggs and 2 cups of flour.

So...figure out how many people you're serving...crack the eggs, measure the appropriate amount of flour, sprinkle in some salt and MIX!! (I use my incredible Bosch mixer)

Then, let the dough rest for approx. 10 mins


Roll our fairly thin and cut into strips

Using a generous amount of flour, stack up the strips and cut them width-wise with a pizza cutter!! Seriously, using a pizza cutter makes this WAY easier to manage!


Then...throw them into whatever soup/ boiling water for past sauce you are having until their done and....VOILA!!!
...mmmmm!


Nibble on those until we meet again:)
~C

No comments: